Programmes >> SCREEN WRITING
"To make a fine film, you need three things: a great script, a great script and a great script."
- Alfred Hitchcock
Subhash Chaturvedi - ZIMA Mentor (Screenwriting)
Duration: 6 months
Three Hours a Day, Three Days a Week
+ 1 Practical & 1 Film Appreciation a week!
The entertainment world is known as the idea industry. And the person who generates and curates these ideas is the writer. All film and TV projects begin with the writer.
ZIMA's certificate course in screen writing prepares you to achieve your dreams and build your career as a screenwriter.
- Historic Perspective: The silent era, The sound era
- Basics of Writing: Writing Tools, Concept Development
- Story Tale assembly Basic elements of Story
- The 3 Act Structure
- Screenplay Out line v/s Treatment Characterization Characters Biography
- Dialogue: Characterization by Dialogues Text and Sub text
- Showcase: The Indian Scriptwriters
- Bollywood faces a scarcity of screenwriters. The entertainment industry is growing day by day and everyday it requires new ideas, thoughts and concepts.
- There is lot of opportunity for those who can think and write creatively, as an: Writer for Films, TV, Internet content, etc
- Copy writer in advertising agencies
- In house writer for various production houses and channels